02/09/16

[Docrafts] - "Oh, hello deer friend!" layout tutorial

This post is in Italian and English
Oggi vi mostro un layout come DT per Docrafts! Ho utilizzato la collezione "Tales from Willson Wood", che è davvero tenera e dolcissima: ci sono tanti animaletti del bosco (gufi, scoiattoli, porcospini, volpi...) e delle fantasie davvero dolciose. Scoprite tutta la collezione quiToday I have for you a LO with the fabulous Docrafts collection "Tales from Willson Wood": it features cute woodland creatures and patterns, so sweet! Discover the whole collection here.

Questa collezione è davvero bellissima, ha colori delicati e queste fantasie adorabili! Inoltre il pack con i die-cut contiene un sacco di sentiment, tag, e altre cosine bellissime per i nostri progetti (io adoro usarlo per le card!). Potete vedere nei dettagli come ho usato appunto alcuni di questi die-cut.This collection is super sweet with adorable patterns and embellishments. I especially love the die-cut paper pack: here you can see how I used some of the lovely die-cuts in the package...







Product used


Trovate il tutorial per realizzare questo layout qui sul sito Docrafts.Here on Docrafts site you can find the tutorial to make this layout.

3 commenti:

  1. GIGGLES! Love the title. Works a treat! And I really love how you've used that paper for this page. Looks fabulous :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your style! Great page! xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi Giorgia! I'm so sorry I'm just stopping by now, but I wanted to thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the very sweet comment during my blog hop with Aneta! It's such a pleasure to meet you and I'm so happy to see your beautiful work! I adore this sweet page + how you incorporated the woodsy paper! Love those beautiful photos too! Sending you hugs! xo

    RispondiElimina

I Love Comments!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik